Sunday, August 19, 2007

Its Embarrassing

Its Embarrassing... especially considering division foes just made a Tad Iguchi for Brad Fricken Penny deal. I talk with same owner about a hole sluigh of players and he will not negotiate without having Utley involved, what gives. Talk to RyneSandberg, I mean OConner, simply will not talk to me. Our only deal was Blake for Guitterez. A fair deal with the Moabs getting an utility player that does a lot but is definitely on the decline, but he gets Franklyn Guttierez, a player that is showing off and should be starting in rightfield. But he will not talk to me about a trade granted that I was reaching. I still view the upside of those players offered as something a struggling team should consider. I must have burned some bridges somewhere but I do not understand how some people do not even glance at my prospects and take a Penny-Iguchi deal or a Granderson for Joe Schmo Deal.

No comments: